How to Cleanse Your Kidneys from Toxic Waste and Kidney Stones – Recipe
Many of us don’t give enough credit to our kidneys. These amazing organs are tasked with one of the most crucial jobs in the body. And that is to filter your blood and make certain that everything considered a waste product exits your body when you urinate.
That’s great and all, but, like all other organs, when one makes unhealthy life choices, they stop functioning properly.
The thing is, is you keep leading an unhealthy lifestyle then the toxins just keep on building up and your kidneys are finding it harder and harder to do their job.
Moral of the story? It is exactly this reason why one should occasionally clean and detoxify their kidneys (and their liver too). The key to that is to stay hydrated at all times. Detoxifying can help keep your kidneys healthy and working properly.
It will also prevent any kidney stones from forming, as well as other diseases.
Give Parsley A Chance To Impress You
Parsley is full of iron and folate, as well as the crucial vitamins C, K and A, all of which play a part in maintaining the health of your kidneys.
But you might want to sit down when we list all of the other things parsley can pride itself in being:
- Antihyperlipidemic ( meaning it can lower blood fat)
- Antihepatotoxic ( meaning it can prevent liver toxicity)
- Estrogenic (meaning it can help manage menstruation)
- Antihypertensive (meaning it can lower blood pressure)
So no wonder traditional medicine advises the consumption of parsley for dealing with kidney stones.
How? Well, researchers have proven that drinking parsley tea is great for cleansing your kidneys since it helps increase urine production and flow.
This in turn, can more easily ‘push out’ those pesky kidney stones. But it can also prevent the salt you consume from being absorbed into your kidney tissue. Thus, it can prevent the kidney stones from forming in the first place!
As a bonus, it can even be used if you need to calm your nerves and lower your anxiety levels.
No Need To Keep You Waiting Any Longer – Here’s The Recipe:
While it would be preferable to make this tea using fresh herbs (for a more potent effect), you will not do wrong if you simply use the dried version. A handful of fresh or dried parsley leaves should do.
What You Need
- A bunch of fresh (or dried) parsley leaves (organic)
- The juice from 1/2 freshly squeezed lemon
- eight cups of water (filtered)
- two tablespoons of raw honey (organic)
How to Make It
1. Start by washing and chopping the parsley leaves, but make sure the chopped-up pieces are large enough.
2. Next, boil the water at medium heat.
3. Once the water has boiled, add the previously chopped-up leaves and lower the heat further.
4. Now just wait for about 10 minutes letting it simmer.
5. What’s left to do is to stir it up in a large sauce pan, add the lid and let it cool for a while.
You can add honey or lemon by preference, for a better taste.
It’s advisable to drink one to two cups of this tea daily.
You can keep it in the fridge in glass containers for as long as a week.
One more word of caution: if you are currently suffering from any kidney diseases or taking any prescribed medications, it is always best to see your doctor and ask him/her for advice prior to drinking the tea.
And what’s even more important to mention is that this type of tea can cause menstruation or even abortion, so steer clear of it if you are pregnant.
Otherwise, it is completely safe to consume and will surely aid you in detoxifying your kidneys and keeping them in a healthy condition.