Stop Hair Loss and Boost Hair Growth Naturally Using These Home Remedies
Hair is considered to be a symbol of beauty and in a specific way reflection of our identity. Our hair is at the same time public and personal and for sure affects our self-esteem.
When it comes to hair, a big problem is the hair loss. Years spent in damage from the sun, the use of hair dryers and the use of shampoo eventually affect the way our hair looks.
Also, you must be aware that even our lifestyle affects our hair as well as hormonal imbalance.
But you can always try and fix the damage done. Some amazing ayurvedic remedies might reverse and prevent your loss of hair, and here are the best ones.
1. Amla Oil
Amla i.e. Indian gooseberry its traditional use was for rejuvenation of hair and to reduce the premature hair that is gray. This is considered to be a famous solution for hair problems, and it is best for oily hair.
- Take dried amla pieces and put them in water.
- Boil the water and leave it overnight.
- Wash your hair with this water.
- Or as another alternative, you can add amla pieces in coconut oil. This prevents balding and hair loss. You can use this mixture as a hair conditioner.
2. Oil Massage
The best treatment for your scalp and also your hair is the oil massage. Why? Because it strengthens your roots, increases your blood circulation and conditions your scalp.
Through scalp stimulation, your hair follicles shall receive more nutrients. And besides all the benefits, you will feel amazing. There is rarely someone that doesn’t enjoy a nice massage.
Furthermore, there are many oils to choose from, such as:
If you have dry strands and split ends the olive oil is the best option. Because these hair-related issues that we mentioned happen due to lack of moisture.
And the olive oil thanks to its high content of vitamin E reduces the loss of moisture.
But there is more, it also eliminates dandruff and prevents hair loss.
Also, you should know that olive oil filled with rosemary is good as hair loss treatment as well.
Neelibhringadi, Kanjunnyadi, and Kunthala Kanthi Oils
These oils can strengthen your hair and prevent the loss of hair. They are a mixture of ingredients that are Ayurvedic like bhringraj, amalaki, hibiscus, and neeli.
This oil has a low molecular weight that makes it easy to penetrate into the hair shaft.
It is the best option for dry hair. In addition, it rejuvenates the hair, reduces dandruff and helps to clean your scalp.
Use these oils if you want to repair the damage done or to have longer hair.
You can use macadamia nut oil or almond oil.
- Put the oil in a bowl and heat it.
- Slowly apply it to your scalp and massage it for 10 minutes from the roots to the ends of your hair.
- Remember not to rub your hair between the palms.
- After that, keep it for one or two hours.
- Wash it off the usual way you wash your hair, using conditioner and shampoo.
- Do this once a week, for good results.
Henna is a natural dye. It can give a healthier and natural conceal to your gray hair.
What is good is that it doesn’t have toxins, chemicals, and ammonia.
However, it’s most important feature is that is acts as a conditioner for your hair. The regular use boosts shiny and thicker hair. In addition, it can fix your hair damage and also reduce the hair fall.
The quality of your hair will improve if you apply henna twice a month.
- If you have dry hair, you need to mix henna with one tablespoon of coconut oil and yogurt.
- If you want to have longer hair and to promote growth, you need to mix gingli oil with 5 cups of henna.
- Note: If you have a very sensitive scalp you must avoid henna.
4. Aloe Vera
There are many benefits if you choose to use aloe vera for your hair related issues. Because the aloe vera is among the best healing plants. Aloe vera can treat burns, moisture your skin and keep in check your general health.
But why is it good for hair loss? It is the enzymes in aloe vera that actually help to repair the dead cells on your scalp. It is a great conditioner, and it can reduce itching.
Our hair is made from protein i.e. keratin. And it has similar chemical makeup as the one from aloe vera. An additional benefit is that aloe vera helps with the hair growth.
- To repair your hair – mix few drops of lemon juice with aloe vera gel
- For hair growth – mix coconut oil with aloe vera
5. Brahmi oil
Because of its ingredients, the bahami oils stimulates your hair growth.
- To rejuvenate your hair, you can massage your hair and scalp with brahmi
- To make a hair pack – mix brahmi oil and yogurt.
This remedy has been used for hundreds of years as hair cleanse, due to its anti-fungal properties.
It can reduce the hair fall and can help to treat dandruff.
- One tablespoon of shikakai mix with half a cup of avocado oil or coconut oil.
- Also, you can mix shikakai with yogurt and leave it on your scalp for 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off with water.
The University of Indonesia conducted a study that proved the hair growth is promoted by fenugreek.
It is used to prevent hair fall, strengthen the roots, add shine to your hair and can reduce dandruff.
To increase blood circulation around the follicles of your hair wash your hair with cooked green gram and fenugreek.
The bhringraj oil is great as a treatment for your hair. In the Ayurvedic practices, it was used for centuries.
It can prevent baldness and split ends, and it also strengthens the roots. In addition, it is used for a serious hair- loss condition called alopecia.
Its leaves can reduce the premature graying of your hair.
- You can make a paste from bhringraj
- Apply it on your scalp and leave it a few minutes,
- Wash it off with water.
In case you cannot find bhringraj leaves, you can use the dried powder.
- Take the powder and add warm water inside, just a few tablespoons.
- Apply it on your scalp and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with water.
Additional Tips to Prevent Hair Loss
Remember not to comb your hair when wet. It will result in hair loss because it pulls more at the hair roots. You can comb your hair when it is dry. To keep the tangles away, you can use a wide-tooth comb.
Your lifestyle and diet also affect your hair. Your bones and hair have similar needs, so make sure to consume foods rich in calcium in order to promote hair growth.
Good choices are cabbage, cheese, cooked apples, and freshly prepared yogurt.
If you dry your hair with a hair dryer set at a high temperature that damages your hair. Always when possible, try to dry your hair the natural way.
Source Cure Joy